THE SMART PUMP UPGRADE FOR EVERYDAY POOLS
New EnviroMAX® Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to everyday pools that require up to a 2.0-HP pump. They dramatically reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds. Building on the success of previous EnviroMAX® pool pumps, the new EnviroMAX® adds higher output so you can do more; filtration, spa jets, water features and even in-floor cleaning.
- Built in Time-Clock - With battery back-up, allows EnviroMAX® to be used as standalone pump.
- Step Advance - Feature gives a duration setting for each speed and automatically moves to the next speed, for up to 24 hours of program.
- Powerful Head and Flow - Increased head and flow makes pump suitable for spa jets, in-floor cleaning and other high demand applications.
- Adjustable Priming - Set desired priming speed or deactivate altogether.
- Power Factor Correction - Some variable speed pumps have low power factors, which gives dirty power that your power company can charge you, up to, double for. EnviroMAX® has a power factor >0.9 which means the power consumption shown on our energy label, is what you are actually charged for.*
- Digital Control Input - For connection to automation systems.
- Tough and Durable - Pump made from Dura-Glas™ composite, reinforced, resin. UV and weather resistant.
- Quiet Operation - Our quietest EnviroMAX® yet.
- Precision Fit Components - Precision engineering for quality, reliability and efficiency.
- 8-Star Energy Rating.
*Energy label power consumption is achieved when running at operating points specified on the label. Conditions vary from site to site.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.