The most efficient way to heat your pool
UltraTemp® heat pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to gas-fired heaters. Plus, it is the only heat pump available that uses R-410A refrigerant—EPA-recognized as environmentally safe and clean.
Saves up to 80% in energy costs
- Heat pumps are the most energy-efficient heating option for pools and spas.
- UltraTemp heat pumps use the most energy-efficient compressor available.
- State-of-the-art fan design improves air flow by 40% to enable high efficiency.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) controls refrigerant flow for optimum efficiency and BTU output over a wider operating range.
Uses environmentally safe and clean refrigerant
- Use EPA-recognized R-410A refrigerant, a safe, clean and non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
Built to provide long-lasting value.
- Tough composite exterior won’t corrode; stands up to both heat and weather.
- Automatic defrost feature senses refrigerant temperature and prevents UltraTemp from freezing, allowing the heat pump to operate at even lower temperatures.
Compare the Cost
This chart illustrates how an UltraTemp Heat Pump generates 2 to 4.4 times more heat for the same cost. Costs are based on national average fuel costs and efficiencies. Please consult your local provider for current pricing.
|*U.S. National average as published in the Federal Register, March 21, 2007|
Data Sheets / Brochures
|UltraTemp HXi Owners Manual C1022 [6.62MB]|