Pantera® Eco Variable Speed Pumps bring the remarkable energy cost savings of variable speed technology to everyday pools.Reduce energy costs by moving water more efficiently at lower speeds. You can save as much as 80%compared to conventional, single-speed pumps.
- Variable speed pump, with 3 programmable speeds, allows you to effortlessly select the most efficient setting to meet you filtration, cleaning and water feature needs.
- Axial flux, brushless permanent magnet motor delivers high efficiency and low noise levels.
- Fault protected motor prevents damage by automatically shutting down the motor in the event of a locked rotor, under voltage, over voltage or over current condition and will automatically reduce the speed during an over temperature condition.
- Built with 5 levels of corrosion resistance inlcuding the plastic yoke and lip seal which protects the motor from water damage.
- A heavy-duty construction and a motor rated for continuous operation make the ONGA Pantera® Eco a tough, long-lasting performer.
- Unique self-aligning barrel unions fit to askew plumbing. 40mm internal / 50mm external spigot (AS/NZS PVC Pressure Pipe).
- Adjustable priming speed and duration up to 2 hours.
Troubleshooting & FAQs
Have a question? Post it in our Discussion Forum. You’ll get answers from Pentair Customer Service, pool professionals and pool owners who can help with troubleshooting and recommendations.